The first show of the season was a success. The FCEA show team hosted 32 rides under judge Cynthia Stephens. The weather cooperated by watering the ring the day before the show, and not baking us on show day. The wonderful competitors gave us many kind comments, and the show staff smiled through the day. Thank-you to the Howell's for allowing us to use their beautiful facility.
July 3 - Dressage at Whysper Wynd
Ride TIMES are posted
Sept 25 - Dressage at Ironstone Farm
Oct 30 - Dressage at Ironstone Farm - Series End Awards
NEW for 2016 - Each Show will award a High Point Adult & High Point Jr Rider for the day
Series End Awards - At the October Show, Championship Coolers and Reserve Champion for the series will be awarded.
Rider Applications are now being accepted. When rider slots have been filled, a waiting list will be established.
Auditors are welcome and appreciated. Auditor fees are $10 per day if received 5 days before the clinic, or $15 at the door.
Premonition Farm is located at Stonycreek Farm on route 372, between routes 10 and 41, just west of Parkesburg.
FCEA presents a
at Hay Market Stables & Whysper Wynd Farm, Elverson
This clinic was a hit with the participants, they asked for more.
We will check the schedules to see where we can fit it in.
A great learning experience. Horsemanship with the horse in mind. Learn how to strengthen the partnership and increase the level of trust between you and your horse. Sessions run from "Greenies" with no experience to "Experienced" for the seasoned competitors.
Greenies - Unmounted Work - 6 Horses Maximum
● This session aimed at horses that have not participated in bomb proofing or desensitization clinics or horses that just need more experience at this level
● Basic Confidence building exercises for horse and rider that have not been introduced to stimuli or stressful situations
● Low stress obstacles aimed at building trust and confidence
Novice - 6 Horse Maximum - Mounted work
● Horses in this group should demonstrate a calm personality and a willingness to learn new challenges without showing explosive tendencies
● Low to moderate stress work and obstacles aimed at exposing the horse to new and unusual situations.
Seasoned - 10 Horse Maximum
● Horse must know basic ground work, control emotions, stand while mounted, be established on low stress obstacles and have successfully completed a bomb proofing or obstacles clinic
● Moderate to High difficulty obstacles
$60 per session FCEA members $10 discount
Advanced registration required for one session. If participation levels and the facilitator allow, participants may add consecutive sessions on the day of the clinic.
FMI - Michelle 610-469-0111 or email@example.com
Reminder for USDF Group Members
Please keep in mind that, to be eligible for Adequan®/USDF Year-End Awards or to qualify for Great American Insurance Group/USDF Regional Dressage Championships, you must have a USDF Participating Membership at the time the scores are earned and qualifying rides are ridden.
Become a USDF Participating Member today!
Sept 25 - DR@Ironstone
Oct 30 - DR@Ironstone
July 31 - Straight Forward Dr
Aug 28 - Straight Forward Dr
Tues., September 6 6pm at Elaine DiMarco's
Tues., October 4th
Competition is FUN
Contact Louise to learn more about competing internationally.
Get a grant for every 8 hours you volunteer!!!
Directions - addresses
Point Standings 2016
2014/15 = 87,940 visitors.
2015/16 = 64,223
Counter has been reset 5/4/16